terça-feira, 18 de julho de 2017

Junho de 2017

- Love will tear us apart
- Gold  on the ceiling
- Do i wanna know?
- RU mine?
- Tangerine
- I wanna be yours
- Fake tales of san francisco
- 505
- My medicine
- You
- Make me wanna die
- Carmen
- Florida kilos
- High by the beach
- Off to the races
- Blue jeans
- Video games
- Highway to hell
-Roxanne
- Heroes
- One for the road
- Liability
- Green light
- Easy
- Toxic
-Hallelujah
-Where is my mind?
-Trevo
- Nescafé
- Bem me leve
- Quando bate aquela saudade
- Bandolins
- Nosso xote
- Pra você guardei o amor
- Há tempos
- Será
- Ainda é cedo
- Tempo perdido
- Relicário
- All star azul
- Todo dia
- Meu amor
- Disritmia
- O mundo é um moinho
- Janta
- La bohemia
- La boheme
- All  the pretty little horses
- Big rock candy mountain
- Redemption song
- Buffalo soldier
- Three little birds
- Photograph
- Shape of you
- Partiu
- Despacito
- Vai embrazando




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário